Massage is good medicine
Massage is an ancient healing tool and modern science proves that it is an elixir for good health. When you use massage as a frequent therapy, you can treat and prevent many ailments from injuries to chronic disease. Experts say 80-90% of disease is stress-related. Taken in regular doses, massage is a drug-free approach to combat the consequences of our busy and stressful modern lifestyle.
Here’s what massage can do for you:
- Increase relaxation, lower blood pressure and decrease anxiety. In other words, massage will help you chill out!
- Release endorphins, which are the neurotransmitters that induce feelings of euphoria!
- Stimulate your circulation – gets things moving.
- Help you sleep better.
- Improve recovery from injured and overused muscles while increasing joint flexibility and range of motion so you can move better. Massage is great for people who love to exercise!
- Decrease and eliminate discomfort from back pain. That’s drug-free pain management.
- Take you out of your head and into your body, putting you in touch with your ‘inner knowing’
- Increase your overall feeling of well-being.
All the evidence I need is visible in the clients I see week after week, transformed, lighter and revitalized saying, “That was wonderful. I feel so much better. Thank you!”
For optimal results, schedule your sessions on a monthly or weekly basis.